OCTCET DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVE
OCTCET 35 treated fuel widens the limits of the combustibility of fuels and leaves substantially less unburned fuel to escape through the exhaust tailpipe due to its high oxygen content and its ability to reduce the ignition delay during the combustion process.
- Improved fuel economy.
- Excellent bactericide.
- Easy dosing at refinery level.
- Substantial reduction in emissions.
- No nitrogen content.
- Improved conductivity (less flammable).
- Significant cetane improvement properties.
- More complete combustion.
- Less carbon build-up on injector nozzles.
- Prolonged engine life.
- No side effects on fuel line components.
- More power.
- Easier start in cold weather.
- Ignition energy < 0,1 mJ.
- Low treatment ratio = 1:400/0.25%.
- High oxygen content >35%.
- Excellent surface reduction properties.
- Emulsifier properties.
- Only 10% aromatic footprint (fuel maintains 31% aromatic content).
- Thermally and oxidative stable.
OCTCET 35 reduces toxic carbon emissions and plays an important role in lowering ground level ozone as a greenhouse gas by the reduction of hydrocarbons as a precursor to photochemical smog which is a contributor to climate change and global warming.